Our product selection process demands that each product pass stringent requisites before being authorized and added to our product portfolio. We get it, our products are an extension of us. We mandate that our Manufacturer partner have similar core values to ours and this test plays a significant role in passing our requirements. Our beliefs are a product is only as good as the company that stands behind it. Our mission on every sale is simple; "Keep Customers For Life". Speed in solving service issues is a huge factor in satisfying the end user. Therefore, each partner in the distribution channel has a role in the process. We honor the importance of after sales service and consider it an foreseeable component of the sales process. Responsive after sale service is taken seriously and a quantifiable element to our business growth and success.
Most successful companies have one thing in common, incredible customer service. We go out of our way to make the customer feel appreciated, understood, and cared for. The end result is simple but powerful. A happy customer and repeat buisness!
FIELD SERVICE INQUIRY CONTACTS:
- Contact your local ABSi Sales Consultant using the Contacts Tab
- Contact Brian Bunch, ABSi Service Manager 530-782-2482 Contacts Tab
- Contact us toll free at 888-442-9422 (24hrs)
SERVICE REQUEST (SR) PROCEDURE FOR CLAIM:
In order to initiate a field service claim for defective product a completed Field Service Request Form must be filled out and sent to ABSi, or the corresponding information can be provided to your ABSi sales representative. To process expeditiously, the SR form should be sent via email and include as much detail as possible including photos. The following is the procedure for properly submitting a Field Service Request Form and the sequence of events that will transpire once it is received by ABSi:
- All required information must be transmitted to an ABSi associate and received
- The Field Service Request Form must be completed and filled out properly. The more information and detail provided to include photos the easier and faster it will be to provide resolution of the issue.
- Once received completed, the SR will be submitted to the Manufacturer for processing and scheduling.
- Once processed by the Manufacturer, your ABSi contact will inform you of the service date and details.